The C180 was a small ship engine, which was under construction at the Jumo Magdeburg plant shortly after breakout of WWI. However, when Jumo Magdeburg was closed the two engines, ordered by the Versuchsanstalt Aachen still were not finished. In 1919 this two engines are shipped from Magdeburg to Aachen, where they were completed by the workshops of the Versuchsanstalt in 1920. They were finished and tested in 1921. There is little known about the further utilization of these engines.
Cyclinders: 1 x ???mm
Lift: 2 x ???mm (Tandem)
Turnrate: ??? per minute
introduced Jul 2004, transfered Nov 2017
contents last updated 13 Aug 2004