Junkers M12 Museum Engines
Hugo Junkers Technikmuseum, Dessau
This was the first successfull test oil engine of 1908. It was used at Versuchsanstalt Aachen and when the Versuchsanstalt was dissolved during the 20s, the engine was moved to the new site at Munich Allach, where it remained until April 1997. Then it was handed over to the Technikmuseum at Dessau.
introduced Nov 1996, transfered Nov 2017
contents last updated 24 Jun 2004