The M22 was a three cylinder tandem oil ship engine, which was designed in 1913 for a power of 220 hprs. It was designed by the Versuchsanstalt Prof. Junkers at Aachen. The M22 was specifically designed for river boats. In February 1913 the engine construction began at Gebr. Klein at Dahlbruch. In 1914 the engine got several static tests and in 1915 it was mounted onboard the tractor ship M200, where it was used between 1915 and 1918 without any problem.
Power: 162kW / 220hpr
Cyclinders: 3 x 200mm
Lift: 2 x 350mm (Tandem)
Turnrate: 250 per minute
introduced Jul 2004, transfered Nov 2017
contents last updated 4 Jul 2004